Terms And Conditions
PT Media Antar Nusa (“Company” or “We”) compile these terms and conditions to explain to you (“You” or “User”) how you can use the Services provided and managed by the Company for you in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Nusaprospect Service hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions” and the applicable laws and regulations.
Based on the above matters, the Company applies the following policies:
The terms in capital letters according to these Terms and Conditions have the following meanings:
- “Application” means software in this caseNusaprospect with features in the form of services in accordance with the provisions Section [—] these Terms and Conditions.
- “Force Majeure” means as defined in Section [—] these Terms and Conditions.
- “Workday” means Monday to Friday when the Company carries out its operational activities, with working hours from 08:00 – 17:00 West Indonesia Time (WIB).
- “Account Information” means information related to Users consisting of Username and Password information including information as specified in Section[—] these Terms and Conditions.
- “Prospect” means an individual or company that is a potential purchaser of a product or service.
- “Sales” means users who manage prospects and carry out activities to obtain prospects.
- “Leader” means the user who is the boss who organizes and manages reports related to the prospects of each sales.
- “Owner” means the user who is the first account to start a workspace, invite other users, and have overall access in workspace the.
- “Workspace” means a group/agency/company/organization ownedOwner and as a place for various users who are invited to collaborate with each other.
- “Service” means the features currently available on the Application include but are not limited to:
a. Prospect Management;
b. Activity Management;
d. User Management.
- “Service Partner” means as defined in Section [—] these Terms and Conditions.
- “Password” means a group of characters or words consisting of a combination of letters and numbers (alphanumeric) and special characters (special character) owned by the User as a User authentication process to access the Application.
- “User” means you as a service user in the application.
- “Company” means PT Media Antar Nusa domiciled at Section[—], along with branch offices located throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- “Username” means the User name information created by registering the User’s email in the Application.
B. TERMS OF SERVICE
Point One – Account Information
Before you can use the Application, you are required to create Account Information first.
- Making Account Information is done by completing the following information:
a.) User Email used as Username;
b.) Password as a User authentication process in accessing the Application;
c.) Address of the User’s business;
d.) User’s telephone number;
e.) User’s branch office (if any);
f.) User organizational structure;
g.) Number of employees.
- You have the right to make changes to the information entered in Account Information by opening the profile menu and changing profile data.
- Account information is confidential information and the authority to use it is limited to the User. You are required to properly maintain the Account Information.
- You will be blocked from accessing the Application if the following things happen:
a.) Upon your request to block Application access rights on behalf of the User or according to Account Information;
b.) You know or suspect that the Username, Password and/or Account Information is known by an unauthorized third party and has been reported by you to block Application access rights on behalf of the User or according to Account Information.
c.) You are expected to maintain the security of your Username, Password and/or Account Information by:
- Do not disclose Username, Password and/or Account Information to unauthorized parties;
- Do not record Usernames, Passwords and/or Account Information on media or storage facilities that may be known by unauthorized parties;
- Be careful using the Username and/or Password or when changing the information contained in the Account Information so that it is not known by unauthorized parties;
- Changing Password periodically;
- Do not use passwords that are easy to guess, such as address combinations, anagrams of usernames (both accompanied by combinations of symbols and numbers), telephone numbers and other things.
- The User hereby acknowledges and understands that the User is responsible for all claims or claims that may arise from third parties including from the User as a result of misuse of the Username and/or Password whether due to intent, negligence, failure, error from the User in storing or using the Username and/ or Passwords.
Second Point- Types of Services
1. The Company provides various types of Services that can be used by Users as follows;
a. Prospect Management
The Prospect Management Service functions to store prospect data and manage it according to the results of the follow-up carried out. Users can also update prospect data according to each progress made
b. Activity Management
Activity Management Service functions to manage every activity carried out by users in order to obtain prospects. This is useful for managing each activity so that the user can easily record the results of each activity and follow up. In addition, leaders can monitor every activity carried out by their members.
The report service functions as a data recapitulation related to the progress of each user’s activities, the development of which industries are interested in the product, the source of prospects obtained from each sales, as well as the progress of each user within a certain time frame included in the report to find out what needs to be improved and strategies what will be done in the future.
d. User Management
The user management service functions as a regulator of the roles and groups of each user. With a role, you can determine the scope that affects what menu restrictions can be accessed by each user and what processes can be carried out. With groups, you can determine the group of each user, so you can also limit the content that can be accessed from each group.
2. The company has the right to change, adjust, add or reduce the types of services and service features including for the choice of service categories provided and will be delivered from time to time by the company to users.
C. USER RESPONSIBILITY
- The user must ensure that in using the Service it fulfills the conditions according to these Terms and Conditions.
- Users must ensure that the device used to access the Service is free of viruses, malware, ransomware or other things that can interfere and/or cannot process User instructions.
- The user is responsible for the security of the device used to access the Service by carrying out adequate maintenance and storage to prevent failure or misuse and/or violation and/or crime by third parties who are not responsible for the Service.
- Users know and understand to be responsible for and release the Company from any losses or claims that may arise for any consequences arising as a result of misuse and/or violations and/or crimes by third parties in connection with User’s negligence or failure to use the Service based on the following circumstances :
a.) Use of the Service by the User violates or is contrary to these Terms and Conditions and/or Company regulations and/or applicable laws and regulations;
b.) It is known that there is misuse of the User’s Username and/or Password by a third party;
c.) Incomplete instructions or negligence in carrying out the provision of Services caused by the failure or negligence of the User which results in losses for the User.
- Users hereby acknowledge and understand that in providing Services based on Applications, Services and/or Applications may or may experience interruptions, restrictions, delays and/or other things including but not limited to: (i) unavailability or limited network ( including internet network); or (ii) the unavailability, disruption or non-functioning of certain features on the device used by the User. The User hereby acknowledges and understands and releases the Company from all disturbances, restrictions, delays and/or other matters mentioned above.
- In the event that there is intention or failure or negligence from the User, the User hereby acknowledges and understands and releases the Company from all claims and/or claims from any third party including from the User for losses suffered by the third party or the User as a result of the following circumstances:
a.) loss of Personal Data;
b.) loss of income, profits or other losses;
c.) loss or damage arising from or in connection with the negligence or failure or inability of the User to use the Service and/or Application;
d.) demands or claims experienced by the User which may arise as a result of submitting incomplete information or as a result of not carrying out User instructions, including: (i) cancellation; (ii) changes to instructions (for instructions that have not been executed) submitted to the Company, unless the loss that arises is proven to be negligence or failure or intentional action on the part of the Company.
- With notification from the Company to Users through media or means in accordance with applicable regulations, the Company has the right to limit, reduce, change, adjust, cancel and/or stop either part or all of the Services available on the Application.
F. SUBSCRIPTION FEE
- The company has the right to apply fees for the choice of services you use.
- The fee that is applied to you based on the Service category is as follows:
a.) Monthly (Monthly); or
b.) Annual (Yearly).
- The amount of fees based on the Service category mentioned above will be applied in accordance with Company policy.
- The amount of the fee mentioned above is applied to the User as long as the User subscribes to use the Service in the Application.
G. TERMINATION OF THE SERVICE
The Company reserves the right to delay and/or stop the provision of Services to Users when:
- The user requests termination of using the Service online through the “Billing” or “Billing” page on Nusaprospect or also by contacting us directly;
- Services must be terminated in accordance with statutory provisions and/or court decisions;
- The company finds that there is an abuse of the use of the Service by the User or a third party in relation to a violation of the law;
- The company experiences a disruption so it is necessary to stop providing the Service by delivering notifications to Users through the media based on the applicable provisions.
H. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Copyrights, patents, brands, trade secrets, images, logos and all other intellectual property rights and processes or resulting content contained in the Application are owned by the Company.
- There are no provisions in these Terms and Conditions governing the granting of intellectual property rights from the Company to Users to be able to use, download, reproduce, distribute, publish, modify, display, broadcast, transmit, provide to third parties in any way or through any means.
I. FORCE MAJEURE
Users know and understand and release the Company from all claims, if the Company cannot provide Services in connection with circumstances or causes beyond the control or ability of the Company, this includes but is not limited to all natural disasters in the form of floods, fires, earthquakes earth, hurricanes, storms, any disturbance of computer viruses or devices in the form of malware ransomware or harmful components that can interfere with the Application,web browser or systems or equipment at the Company, all disturbances in the form of war, riots, electrical disturbances, telecommunications disturbances, government policies and other events or causes beyond the control or ability of the Company (hereinafter referred to as “Force Majeure”).
J. USER HANDLING
If you have questions, complaints or things that are unclear, you can contact us or submit them in writing via correspondence information as follows:
- PT Media Antar Nusa (Nusanet)
Address : Multatuli Indah Complex, Block D No. 1 Medan 20151 – Indonesia
Email : email@example.com
Call Center : +62 61 4558100 ; +62 61 30018200
- Questions, complaints or things that are unclear can be submitted to the Company according to calendar days (including holidays).
- Questions, complaints or matters that are unclear will be resolved no later than 5 (five) working days after the matter is received by the Company.
- In filing a complaint the User is required to submit supporting evidence. Users understand that the Company has the right to examine complaints submitted by Users in accordance with the provisions in force in the Company.
K. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- These Terms and Conditions are regulated and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Every problem that arises according to or based on these Terms and Conditions is resolved in accordance with the following provisions:
- Any problems or disputes arising from and/or relating to the implementation of the Terms and Conditions will be resolved through deliberation to reach a consensus;
- Any problems or disputes that cannot be resolved in accordance with the provisions of point a above, will be resolved through the Courts within the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Everything that has not been regulated or will be regulated in the future will be added or adjusted by updating these Terms and Conditions and will be notified to you in accordance with the applicable provisions.
- You are advised to read carefully and check this Policy from time to time so that you are kept informed about the latest changes in this Policy.